Your one-stop creative-fulfillment shop for the entire book-writing and -publishing process ~ from Spark to Finish.
If you want the relief of entrusting your book (and your heart) to someone who can guide you ~ adeptly and compassionately ~ through the entire process, you are here. This is your one-stop creative-fulfillment shop for all things book-writing and book-publishing, including:
- Book Development (see the Book Development sub-page)
- Editing / proofreading (see the Editing and Proofreading sub-page)
- Publishing, including getting your book into print (book production) and getting your published book to readers (book marketing and promotion) (see the Publishing and Book Promotion sub-page).
MY SUPPORT OF YOU: FROM “MIDWIFE” TO “DOULA”
In terms of how I can help you through the Spark-to-Finish process, you might think of me as a kind of “midwife” and “doula.” These healing professionals come in at different stages of literal birthing: the midwife helps the mother to give birth, and the doula helps take care of the mother and new family after she has given birth.
Similarly, as a Book Developer I “midwife” your book: I help you bring forth what’s latent in you into tangible written form. And as a publishing guide, or “doula,” I continue the support-and-guidance process by bringing your book (in many ways, your “child”) into the world.
It’s more accurate than sentimental to think of your book as your “child.” Having given birth to something that comes from you, with all the attendant hopes for its well being, you want the best for it in the wider world: good treatment all the way.
That’s why I decided to make it possible for writers who work with me to have the same kind of dedicated, caring help in getting their book into the world as they did getting their book out of themselves.
There are hundreds of details involved in publishing a book. It’s a very different journey from writing the book. Some people love this part, and others would just as soon dive under the covers. I used to be one of the latter. You might say that I learned the ropes because I believed enough in my own books and my clients’ books to seek ways to get them into the world that honor the person who wrote the book as much as possible.
Once your book development work with me is concluded, you are free to take the next steps on your own. However, if you would like to enlist my expertise and support to get your book into your readers’ hands, then the other sub-pages in the One-Stop Shop will give you an idea of what “Spark to Finish” could look like for you.
There are 3 phases of this process:
- Book Development with Naomi Rose (from “spark” to publishable manuscript)
- Editing and Proofreading (raising your completed manuscript up to a high-quality, professional level ~ without which your carefully loved and constructed manuscript shows up in public with holes in its socks)
- Publishing, including book production (getting your book into print/e-book/etc.) and book marketing and promotion (getting your published book out to your readers)
- (noun) The inner experience of desiring to write a book.
- (verb) To draw forth the book of your heart’s desire; to get and keep the sustaining passion going.
- To bring your manuscript to completion, in a way that is (a) deeply satisfying, and (b) publishable.
- To publish your book and share it with the world. (An option offered exclusively to my book-development clients.)
I can walk you through the entire process of writing and, if you wish, publishing a book. Once we begin working together, you can relax. You’re in good, professional, and caring hands.
So let’s look at what each phase of this process is about.
If you have not yet looked at the “midwife” part, go to the Book Development with Naomi Rose sub-page next.
If you already have a completed manuscript that you are happy with, see the Editing and Proofreading sub-page next. (No holes in the socks for your precious book!)
And if you’re at the point of thinking about publishing and book promotion (or just want to know about what’s involved, ahead of time, see the Publishing and Book Promotion sub-page next.
♥ READY TO START? ♥
Schedule a free phone consultation with me. Email me at email@example.com, or call me directly at (510) 465-3935 (Pacific Standard Time).
I look forward to the genuine privilege of helping you birth your book and bring your wisdom, creativity, beauty, and healing influence to readers across the world.
It’s your turn to be heard, now.
Let’s listen to you, together.