(In alphabetical order)
Larry R. DECKER, PhD, Author, The Alchemy of Combat: Transforming Trauma in Combat Veterans / A Guide for Therapists, as Well as Family, Friends, Loved Ones, Colleagues, and Others Who Care.
Book published by: Suluk Press/Omega Publications (2014). Book available from: Suluk Press. Reviews include: publisher-page reviews. Interviews with author: in Psychology Today, “America on the Couch”; podcast with Gary Null, The Gary Null Show; podcast with Guy MacPherson, PhD, The Trauma Therapist: Inspiring Interviews with Master Trauma Therapists (Nov. 10, 2014).
Carolyn Shoshana FERSHTMAN, PhD, Author of book on Jewish healing, in progress. Website: Four Worlds Therapy.
Roberta GANNON, MFT, Spiritual Director. Poet. Website: Roberta Gannon.
Earlene GLEISNER, RN, Reiki Master. Author, The Spirit Bundle. Second in a series beginning with The Marriage Bundle. Website: The Marriage Bundle.
Shelle GOLDSTEIN, LCSW. Author, Blossoming Beyond the Desert: Reflections on the Passover Seder as a Journey Towards Wholeness. Contact: via Psychology Today therapists.
Doreen HAMILTON, PhD, Founder, The Essential Speaking Institute and Training Director for Speaking Circles® International. Author, Essential Speaking: The 7-Step Guide to Finding Your Authentic Voice.
Website: Essential Speaking. Book available from: Essential Speaking/book. Reviews: “Dr. Hamilton’s step-by-step method… points out that stage fright at the deepest level is not really fear of speaking but fear of being ourselves in public, and gives you great tools to work at that level. I highly recommend it and suggest reading it several times!” ~ Audrey Seymour
Barbara HANNELORÉ, Founder and mentor, Women’s Way; Author, The Moon and You: A Woman’s Guide to an Easier Monthly Cycle.
Published by: Bell House (2013). Website: Women’s Way Moon Cycles. Awards: Finalist, Indie Excellence Book Awards; Silver Award, Living Now Book Award.
Rupam HENRY, R.D.A., HHC. Author, The Curse Becoming the Gift (in progress).
Website: Rupam’s Herbals.
Claudio Naranjo, MD. Author, Healing Civilization: Bringing Personal Transformation into the Societal Realm.
Andrew M. PROKOPIS, Author of a book-in-progress. Website: Andrew Prokopis (Presence-Based Psychotherapy).
Rahima WARREN, MFT (ret.). Author, The Star-Seer’s Prophecy trilogy. Book 1: Dark Innocence. Book 2: Fierce Blessings. Book 3: Perilous Bliss. Books published by: Rose Press (2011, 2015, 2016).
Website: Star-Seer’s Prophecy.
Books available from: Star-Seer’s Prophecy website; Rose Press; Amazon.com; etc.
1. To realize that you have it in you to write a book and see how this can serve you, see the Home page.
2. To make sure I understand you and your unique situation, see the Is This You? page.
3. To get a sense of what goes on in the book-development process and logistics, see The Process page.
4. To learn what it was like for other healing professionals to work with me on their books, see the Client Experiences page.
5. To find out more about me and what I offer, see the About page.
6. Not a healer by profession? To find out how the Writing from the Deeper Self approach to book development still can work for you, see the Non-Healer Writers Welcome page.
7. To find out about how I can help with publishing your book when you are ready, see the Publishing page.
8. To read interviews with me and my clients, see the Press page.
9. To purchase products and services to enhance your deep-writing experience, see the Retail Store page.
10. To contact me, and to view links to other services and products I offer, and books by my clients, go to the Contact & Links page.